May 16, 2022

Combat Mission Cold War

 

Apologies first of all for the long hiatus from posting on this blog.. I had a few life changing events happen.  I changed jobs, and am now a Wargame Developer for the USMC at Quantico and I was working on a little project called Combat Mission Cold War.... 


So this game has been released a little over a year now.  It was a labor of love for the team that developed it, Warren Miron, Justin Miller, and me!  

You can read a summary of our motivations and struggles to get this game published here:  Wargamer FR Interview That interview was fun.

If you missed the BETA AARs that Warren and I did for this game, you can find them here:

My Thread - US Player

Warren's Thread - Soviet Player  I highly recommend reading Warren's thread, very entertaining style, even if most of it was at my expense!

If you haven't tried Combat Mission Cold War, I encourage you to give it a shot... if you decide to purchase it, you can purchase at the Battlefront website or through Steam... if you purchase through Battlefront (which I recommended) then you will also receive a Steam key, so its win-win.

I intend to pick up my blog posting again very soon and have been working on a new post related to the Russo-Ukraine War now ravaging that beautiful country.  Please stay tuned for that!



 

1 comment:

  1. Great bill. Looking forward to some more blogs. I'm getting my rear end handed to me in your Cold War epic so I need the help...

    ReplyDelete